We have considerable experience and expertise in valuing businesses for both contentious and non-contentious purposes.
We can provide business valuations for many purposes including the following;
- The purchase or sale of a business.
- The incorporation of a sole trader or a partnership.
- Probate and tax purposes such as Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains tax.
- Matrimonial purposes.
- Valuing the shares therein for a variety of purposes including gifts of shares, matrimonial purposes, selling and purchasing shares, purchase of own shares, employee share schemes, and shareholder disputes.
- Disputes between the owners of a business.
- Raising finance.
- Calculating loss in value as a result of claims being made including consequential loss claims, termination of agency and a wide variety of other claims.
- Valuing goodwill.
- Calculating the assets available in criminal proceedings.