How we help
We can assist in respect of the financial aspects all types of commercial disputes including partnership and shareholder/director disputes as well as disputes with customers and suppliers.
Not only can we prepare expert accountancy reports in respect of such matters we can assist in agreeing settlement by attending meetings such as mediation meetings, meetings of experts etc. In respect of any claims for damages we can assist in quantifying the amounts thereof or comment upon amounts claimed. We can also assist with all aspects of business and share valuations, assessing the viability of a business and identifying opportunities for restructuring.
We have considerable experience and expertise in Commercial cases acting for Claimants and Defendants as a Single Joint Expert, Party Appointed Expert, Expert Advisor or Shadow Expert.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Disputes including shareholder/director and partner disputes
- Business Interruption & Insurance Claims
- Share & Business Valuations
- Mis-selling claims against the banks
- Professional Negligence
- Loss of Agency claims
- Breach of Contract disputes
- Warranty claims
- Claims under the Companies Act